Those numbers are quite important nowadays. I’ll try to explain what’s their meaning in my bad english.
- Since last Christmas I’ve got my new best friend in the kitchen. And “he” totally ruined my existing diet, which I had been used to since childhood until now.
- I’ve also started to do a lot of core stability trainings to prevent variety of injuries. It’s my almost everyday routine. Thanks Judith Wyder for a huge amount of inspiration.
- This two factors easily leaded into a “rapid” increase of my training volume. The hardest question for me is when should I take a rest days and how long may this period be. I’m a restless guy. Luckily I have a lot of experienced people around me who don’t mind to advice me whenever I need it.
– Add. 1) I’m not such an extremist to call myself a vegan or fruitarian but I don’t eat meat so much often. What I do eat are smoothies, which is consist of vegetable, fruit and some powder like berries and nuts (50/40/10) especially after trainings. I found out it’s the best way how to refuel your body with energy quickly. I can go for second training soon after first one without feeling heavy or being tired from digestion of food and that’s awesome. For dinners I have a “normal” meals and breakfast is usually consist of porridge with honey and different kind of nuts and berries
– Add. 2) I try to keep three-day period of practise with one day off after. Everytime I start with 10 min stomach exercise (video on youtube) afterwards I do judith’s exercises especially those balance on gymnastic ball.
– Add. 3) Since 1st November I’ve been training without any seriouss difficulties. Since the end of the summer untill the end of the season I had some troubles with my left foot “transverse arch” – google translate. And I could feel it a bit also during the first weeks of winter period. But now it’s OK. In the language of numbers: 161h of training (128h just running – 1500km) Those changes of my diet habits have resulted in a weight loss. Normally I had during winter around 68-70kg. Now it’s much lower 63-64. Of course I can feel the diffrence when running and I can run much more.
EOC in Czech republic is getting closer and closer and I’m focusing on it a lot. Almost ½ of the work towards it is already done. Let’s hope the second half will be as good as the first one.